An opportunity to work within a varied digital marketing role, overseeing the management of the businesses social media channels, e-marketing campaigns and website content for a range of clients across industries.
- Oversee the management of the business’s social media channels, e-marketing campaigns, or website content for a range of clients across industries
- Strategise, create, and grow the digital presence of assigned brands
- Produce and analyse social media reports on behalf of the brands managed
Day-to-day duties include:
- Creative ideation and content generation
- Plan, manage, and post content for all social media activities in alignment with the strategy
- Suggest and provide appropriate response strategy to follower conversations to maximise positive sentiments
- Maintain the publishing calendar and constantly liaise with clients to ensure the calendar is always updated
- Attend client and prospect meetings regularly
- Actively contribute to the growth of the brand’s online presence from its daily operations, layout changes, post types, and wherever else relevant
- Monitor all conversations and escalate issues to relevant stakeholders
- Stay updated with market and competitor research within the industry
We welcome fresh grads too!